Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Shop at Disney World in the Ask The Experts forums; Is there a shop at Disney World called The Mad Hatter. I am going down in March and I want to get a specific hat. I found it last year ...
    Isleofmickey_29 is offline A-Ticket holder

Shop at Disney World

Is there a shop at Disney World called The Mad Hatter. I am going down in March and I want to get a specific hat. I found it last year but I don't graduate until this year, and it was a Mickey Mouse graduation hat that said 2005 and I want to get one that says 2006 on it. So if anybody can tell me where to get one that would be great.

Thanx,
    Tori of Iowa
    Disney World is the Best Place Ever!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isleofmickey_29
    Is there a shop at Disney World called The Mad Hatter. I am going down in March and I want to get a specific hat. I found it last year but I don't graduate until this year, and it was a Mickey Mouse graduation hat that said 2005 and I want to get one that says 2006 on it. So if anybody can tell me where to get one that would be great.

Thanx,
    Tori of Iowa
    There is a shop at Downtown Disney that has hats. It's the only place you can have them embroidered. It's in the same shop as the Christmas decorations, close to the Gjirardelli Chocolate place. Sorry, I don't recall the name, but my daughter and I had 50th anniversary ears embroidered there.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isleofmickey_29

Thanx,
    Tori of Iowa

to the boards, Tori!

In the Magic Kingdom, there is a hat shop called Le Chapeau on Main Street near Tony's restaurant. They do embroidery on the hats there too.

There is also a cart further up Main Street near the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor that sells hats, but doesn't embroider them.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    I know you mean the ones that are already printed with the graduation year. I'm pretty sure they make them every year so don't worry you should be able to find them.

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraTheGreat
    I know you mean the ones that are already printed with the graduation year. I'm pretty sure they make them every year so don't worry you should be able to find them.
    I agree, also in case they are not out in March you can always ask a Cast Member when they will be available. They should give you card to call directly to Disney to purchase one and have them send it if they are not out then.

I also wonder if they are just special hats for the Grad Nights as well??? (Similar to the Halloween Party merchandise)
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

Tori they will have the Mickey Mouse Graduation ears at World of Disney shop at DTD for sure if you cannot find them anywhere else.

BTW Tori...if you do not find the ears in March you can always order them through Disney Merchandise

WDW merchandise phone number is: 407-363-6200
    US Fax number: 407-363-4918
    Email: wdw.mail.order@disney.com

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    BTW Tori...if you do not find the ears in March you can always order them through Disney Merchandise

WDW merchandise phone number is: 407-363-6200
    US Fax number: 407-363-4918
    Email: wdw.mail.order@disney.com
    Thank you Disneydreamer98! That is what I was trying to say!!!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!