Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss WDW A through E rides- Which was which? in the Ask The Experts forums; I remember only a few- does anyone have a list of which rides (or attractions) fell into which category? For example: the vehicles on Main Street were A's, but that ...
    kree is offline C-Ticket Holder

WDW A through E rides- Which was which?

I remember only a few- does anyone have a list of which rides (or attractions) fell into which category? For example: the vehicles on Main Street were A's, but that is all I can remeber for that category. Add to that, the original Frontierland Shooting Gallery- was that a Ticketed attraction, or was it coin operated?
    Por favor mantengese alejado de las puertas.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    kree,

I actually answered this question in another thread, located here:
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...read.php?t=398

As for the Shootin' Arcade, that was always a paid (coin) attraction.

Hope that helps!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

kree is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thank you. One question- The list on the link indicates that the Shooting Gallery was a B ticket attraction. I remember paying for it as you state above, but somewhere in my brain I also remember ticket media as well.
    Por favor mantengese alejado de las puertas.

disneytourguide is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Ok...so let me get this straight (me and my 16 year old mind here) Disney used to charge different attractions for different amounts? I always though Disney had always stuck to its one price admission=all rides paid for. Or did that come as Disney coffers filled and could bare to change the system? So in theory you could have paid for admission to Disney and not get on anything (ex:Kennywood)?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by disneytourguide
    Ok...so let me get this straight (me and my 16 year old mind here) Disney used to charge different attractions for different amounts? I always though Disney had always stuck to its one price admission=all rides paid for. Or did that come as Disney coffers filled and could bare to change the system? So in theory you could have paid for admission to Disney and not get on anything (ex:Kennywood)?
    yep u r right the E ticket rides were the realy cool ones! and tha A ticket rides were like the main street cars.

Lilo_and_Stitch is offline C-Ticket Holder
    So how many tickets did you get?
    Like you paid what price for how many A tickets, E Tickets, etc?

"Ladies don't start fights but they can finish them!"
    I love
    Faith, Trust and

March 2005 All Star Movies
    July 2007 Yacht & Beach Club