Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Is Two days enough in the Ask The Experts forums; Originally Posted by disneytourguide ..if anything Disney likes shutting down parks a bit earlier during the summer....I've seen things like MGM shutting at 7 and so on and the normal ...
    MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneytourguide
    ..if anything Disney likes shutting down parks a bit earlier during the summer....I've seen things like MGM shutting at 7 and so on and the normal split shut downs at Epcot. Just hope for the best and get those Extra Magic Hour wristbands if you stay at a Disney Hotel (incl swan/dolphin)
    Actually, because summer is the busiest season, the Disney parks are frequently open later in the summer than they are during the rest of the year. I haven't been during the summer for three years now, but there was a day when almost all of my trips were during the summer months, and the MK at least was open til 12 every night of the week. I can't be certain it's like that all summer, but you can be certain that it will be open late on most nights.

I really can't say anything about operating times for MGM and DAK really... I'm just not as familiar with those ones as I am with MK.

Oh, and by the way. The reason MK was open so late last weekend was because of the 3-day holday weekend (president's day was on monday). More guests attend on holidays and their associated breaks than during non-holiday times, and I can tell you from being in the parks both days last weekend, it was quite full. That was why they stayed open so late - to appease the crowds who spent hours in each line and wouldn't have had the time to see half the park's attractions if they closed at, say, 9pm. If you looked at the times for the weeks before and after that one, MK was not open as late those weekends. But you can bet the will likely be for most of the summer.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

disneytourguide is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Actually...statistics (www.intercot.com) say that January is one of the best times to go, provided that you dont go close to the holiday season. New Years...and etc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12