Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss photopass question in the Ask The Experts forums; Just saw this on All Ears and thought I'd share.... ... from Karen Cody: We just returned from Disney and thanks to a previous tip made good use of the ...
    Just saw this on All Ears and thought I'd share....

... from Karen Cody: We just returned from Disney and thanks to a previous tip made good use of the PhotoPass. We purchased the CD with all our pictures on it (over 168) and the PhotoPass people at Toontown Fair added enhancements for no extra cost. We now have great photo memories of our trip and have the rights to the pictures and can take them anywhere to be printed. The only places available at this time to view all your photos from the different parks are Toontown Fair, Epcot and the Grand Floridian. So far there is no limit on the number of photos. It's well worth the $100.

http://allearsnet.com/tp/ppass.htm

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC

Smile

DISNEYDREAMER98 Hi, Thanks for confirming that you can buy the CD with all your photos on & the right to own & have printed all sizes & copies that you want.
    I posted this info earlier as I had also read it but didn,t know it was only availiabe at the places you mentioned.so it was good to find that out & to hear from someone who had done it. Can,t wait to make good use now of Photopass when I go.

I Belle
    Maggie

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    yeah you can only get those CD's in the parks so be careful!!!!
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    Also, I tried to get the pictures on my computer, but it doesn't allow you to highlight things on the page, and when you right click a box comes up saying, 'Right Clicking has been disabled on this page'
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skiyalater
    yeah you can only get those CD's in the parks so be careful!!!!

Just saw this and thought I'd share. Apparently you can purchase the CD's now after you return home.....

Check out this link!

http://www.register123.com/event/pro...D=0x177271abcd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12