Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss photopass question in the Ask The Experts forums; okay so i had the most fantastic trip ever and definitely made use of photopass. i thought it was great. until i got home and looked at my pictures. they ...
    figment'smoose is offline E-Ticket Holder

photopass question

okay so i had the most fantastic trip ever and definitely made use of photopass. i thought it was great.

until i got home and looked at my pictures.

they were so cute and the only pictures we have of some of these places and characters.

HOWEVER, no one told us that we wouldn't be able to get copies of our pictures in normal 4x6 size to put in our photo album. i'm really upset by this. i tried e-mailing to see if there was anything i could do but no one responded. i was ready for the high prices but not ready to find out that i could only get huge copies or wallet sized.

anyone know if there is anything we can do about this or have any suggestions?

I've never seen them offer any of their photos in 4X6. They always come in packages. I think that the smallest package you can get is one 8X10. Sorry.....

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    You can get 5x7" prints on the photopass site. Probably the closest thing you could do is get those and trim them, or use a scanner or color copier to reduce them and print additional copies at the 4x6 size. You would have to be careful what embellishments you add if you are going to trim - make sure not to choose anything close to the edges you'd cut off.

They currently have 2 promotions on: 20% off your purchase of $60 or more (code 20JAN60), 25% off your purchase of $100 or more (code 25JAN100). They expire Monday, 2/6/06. Always check the photopass homepage for current specials, and click on their "More Ways to Save" link in any special to get a list of any other discounts offered.

Good luck!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

karamie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I would suggest saving them to your computer (I did that with mine because I didn't want to buy them, they weren't that great) and then you could use that email thing with Wal-Mart where you send the pictures to them via email and they develop them. I'm not entirely sure if it'd all work, but it's worth looking into because then they would be 4x6 photos.

Karamie

Quote Originally Posted by karamie
    I would suggest saving them to your computer (I did that with mine because I didn't want to buy them, they weren't that great) and then you could use that email thing with Wal-Mart where you send the pictures to them via email and they develop them. I'm not entirely sure if it'd all work, but it's worth looking into because then they would be 4x6 photos.
    That is illegal.

Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry. I didn't print my pictures or anything, and I think I've deleted them from my computer by now.

Karamie

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    I Read That You Can Actually Purchase A Cd From Any Disney Camera Center With All Of Your Disney Photos On It ,they Will Also Give You The Licence So That You Can Take The Cd To A Walgreen,s Or Where-ever & Then They Will Know The Pictures Now Belong To You & You Can Have Made As Many Prints Of Any Size You Want.if You Have Lots Of Photos Taken It Could Be Worth Doing This ,i Think It,s Around 99.95 Dollars .hope This Helps For Next Time Visit.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder

doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by karamie
    i dont know if this worked for her, but it didnt for me. all i got (when i tried to print it) was the outside frame but not the picture itself. i was told by someone who works at kodak of the infringement (legal stuff) and thats why yu cant copy and paste them.
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Yeah, it's been a long time since I looked at the Photopass site so I didn't know it was illegal. And I never tried to print mine, so I wasn't sure about that part either.

Karamie

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    That is illegal.
    watch out.. the photo police are on the loose again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    watch out.. the photo police are on the loose again!!!
    Sorry Lori...but SOME of us follow rules and laws! Was just pointing the fact out to those who might not know. Now go to bed!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Sorry Lori...but SOME of us follow rules and laws! Was just pointing the fact out to those who might not know. Now go to bed!
    oh.. I forgot.. I was talking to Miss Goody...

already rested.. sorry..

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    oh.. I forgot.. I was talking to Miss Goody...

already rested.. sorry..

yep......

= Melissa = Lori

don't hate!!

Scrap-Vamp is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneylady
    I Read That You Can Actually Purchase A Cd From Any Disney Camera Center With All Of Your Disney Photos On It ,they Will Also Give You The Licence So That You Can Take The Cd To A Walgreen,s Or Where-ever & Then They Will Know The Pictures Now Belong To You & You Can Have Made As Many Prints Of Any Size You Want.if You Have Lots Of Photos Taken It Could Be Worth Doing This ,i Think It,s Around 99.95 Dollars .hope This Helps For Next Time Visit.
    Thanks - I have been looking for confirmation of this since I read it on another board but couldn't remember where I saw it! I'm guessing you do this at the end of the holiday once you have all the photopass photos you want?
    Jen xXx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast