Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney World Help!! in the Ask The Experts forums; Is it possible to book Dive Quest so that I'll be diving with Mickey Mouse or is it just last minute (no advance warning) that Mickey will be diving? How ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Is it possible to book Dive Quest so that I'll be diving with Mickey Mouse or is it just last minute (no advance warning) that Mickey will be diving? How much extra is it to book it that way?

Crzy4Dzny is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi,

Rainforest Cafe...Hmm, never heard of the Education Tour before.

All Star Music...we never stayed there, but youngest daughter & her family have & it was nice, but the room was too small for our liking.
    (they stayed at the one with Toy Story characters, which I loved & took pictures of.)

Looking for Hidden Mickey's...I agree with someone else in here...once you start, you can't seem to stop. It's FUN!!!!!! We have a book on where to find them. I took it last year, but didn't get to use it. You can go into Guest Relations and they will give you a list. They have a tour of them at Wilderness Lodge. Or they did two years ago anyways.

What should you bring? The ugliest old pair of sneakers you own!! NOT brand new ones, where your breaking them in. If you HAVE to have brand new ones, then make sure you have tons of bandaids and moleskin.

Have a super time,
    Katie

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzy4Dzny
    What should you bring? The ugliest old pair of sneakers you own!! NOT brand new ones, where your breaking them in. If you HAVE to have brand new ones, then make sure you have tons of bandaids and moleskin.
    Very good tip, Katie!! I've seen many people ripping their Adidas off in pain on benches in the parks complaining!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

I was probably one of those people you saw Lou. And THEN, someone told me to use moleskin. I did, without a bandaid under it. Ohhhhhh, the pain when I ripped that thing off. Didn't stop me from going to Cape May that evening though.
    I honestly think my feet know when we're at Disney World. They instantly get blisters all over them. Heels & toes. I LOVE going to Castaway Creek, but we save that for the last day there, so I can have the water blisters for the plane ride home & not ruin vacation.

Katie

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    You know... I never even heard of moleskin until I read some WDW guidebooks and saw it mentioned on other sites. When I went in February (3000 pictures in 2.5 days), my blisters had blisters on them. Mayeb I should look into this whole molesking thing.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

That's where I heard about it too. Gotta love those Disney websites.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    You know... I never even heard of moleskin until I read some WDW guidebooks and saw it mentioned on other sites. When I went in February (3000 pictures in 2.5 days), my blisters had blisters on them. Mayeb I should look into this whole molesking thing.
    Me no useum skin of mole, Kemo Sabe.

Use new high teck socks with Coolmax (available everywhere) and/or body glide stick (looks like a deodorant container, but contains a fatty substance to reduce friction between socks and feet, or anywhere else you want to prevent blisters (available at most sporting goods stores).
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12