Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Guest Classifications??? in the Ask The Experts forums; I recently received my reservations for Spring 2006 at Contemporary Resort. On the reservations there was a notation "note: gst is a very special gst" Does anyone have any idea ...
    MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder

Guest Classifications???

I recently received my reservations for Spring 2006 at Contemporary Resort. On the reservations there was a notation "note: gst is a very special gst" Does anyone have any idea what that statement may mean, is it represenative of the amount of trips my family has taken to the world, or does it have to do with the fact I send thank you letters after my trip?

Thanks if anyone can help...

Bill
    :mickey:

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    did you tell them when you were reserving the room that you were going to be celebrating something special? I told the one woman I spoke to that we were celebrating our UN-birthdays and it was actually noted on our confirmation letter and we had balloons, etc. waiting in your room.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Parents anniversary, but that was a seperate comment....Said "note gsts are celebrating an anniversary"
    :mickey:

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    I told the one woman I spoke to that we were celebrating our UN-birthdays and it was actually noted on our confirmation letter and we had balloons, etc. waiting in your room.
    That is awesome! I want to try that!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    did you tell them when you were reserving the room that you were going to be celebrating something special? I told the one woman I spoke to that we were celebrating our UN-birthdays and it was actually noted on our confirmation letter and we had balloons, etc. waiting in your room.
    And people wonder why it's such a treat to stay on property! Name me another hotel that would do that for their guests...and I'd be willing to be they come up with all kinds of stuff like this every day that makes a guest's vacation that much more special. It almost makes me wish we hadn't bought a house in the WDW area.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    I used to work front desk so I saw a lot of reservations. A lot of times very special gst is placed into the reservation to alert you to read additional notes such as the anniversary. Other times the label is extra pixie dust needed if the gst has had trouble in the past. There are numerous others as well.