Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: For a 10 day stay at WDW,what kind of passes are better if we're going to all 6parks?

Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Passes... in the Ask The Experts forums; I contacted my local travel agency. They've been great and have advised us to wait to see if the Dream Maker package and discounted rooms/ tickets will be out soon. ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Smile Passes...

I contacted my local travel agency. They've been great and have advised us to wait to see if the Dream Maker package and discounted rooms/ tickets will be out soon. We're going to be there for 10 days so we're looking for a length of stay disney pass that covers everything (including the water parks). I think they call it the ultimate park hopper plus plan... Not sure... What is a better deal - length of stay tickets or year passes? We will only be there that one time throughout the year (march 10 to March 20th, 2005). I'm not American so can I even get a year pass if I wanted one? What are the price differences and the benefit to each.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Seven day park hopper plus tickets are $350.40 (that includes water parks and pleasure island), Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket is $392.99 that includes all 4 parks, wide world of sports, disney quest, and pleasure island and the water parks. A premium annual pass is $520.81 per person. You could always do a length of stay pass which might be more economical for you

LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Passes

If I'm staying from March 10th - March 20th, how much are length of stay passes? Also, my son is 11. does he have to get an adult pass like at SeaWorld?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Hmmmm... what if you were to buy one Annual Pass (so you can get discounts on the room, as well as at various food and merchandise locations) and then get everyone else LOS passes?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerguy is online now All Around Good Guy
    I'm not American so can I even get a year pass if I wanted one?
    Yes you will be able to get an annual pass. I have a friend from Ontario who has one.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Could you get a annual pass from the caa (canadian version of aaa) or at the disney store? or would it be better to get it online at disney.com

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    If you plan on maybe going back the year after your trip and can do it 50 weeks in advance, then you can save a lot on your next trip by getting an annual pass now.. I tend to dislike length-of-stay style passes because if you want to have a down day, you are paying for a day you don't use, and it expires. (But if you're planning on doing a lot of park hopping, it can make sense...)

Hagar55 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just booked by trip for November and asked about the differences of Legnth of Stay vs. 7 day Park Hopper Plus and was told the Park Hopper Plus does NOT include the Disney Quest. The difference in price was around $20 per ticket, so if you go to the Quest twice it's worth it.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am
    If you plan on maybe going back the year after your trip and can do it 50 weeks in advance, then you can save a lot on your next trip by getting an annual pass now

That's what we just did! We got APs on July 1, 2005, because we'll be going back for Mardi Gras '06 with my little cousins and my grandmother!

Now that we are AP holders, I'm trying to convince the family into leaving the day after Christmas so we can go for the holidays!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    I voted for annual pass because I'm close enough to go more than once. I know that's not what you asked, so I'm sorry.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I am dittoeing (is that a word??) Lou's response.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I said AP, both for the discounts and the "just in case I come decide to come back in a year I wont have to buy new ones" factor.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    yeah, we would usually buy an AP bc you never know if you're going to come back...it's also more of an incentive to use it more then once...who can arugue when you get discounts?
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    The discounts on the annual pass are nice but if you know for sure you will not be back within the year you should look into the parkhopper tickets with the no expiration option. That means if you don't use all your park days they will still be good for ever, you could go back in a couple of years and the unused days would still be available to you. And yes your 11 year old will need and adult ticket.