Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Dive Quest at Epcot in the Ask The Experts forums; My boyfriends wants to do Dive Quest at Epcot while I'm in Florida. I found this article at http://allearsnet.com/btp/tour_aqua.htm "I learned that Mickey Mouse does indeed swim in the tank ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Exclamation Disney Dive Quest at Epcot

My boyfriends wants to do Dive Quest at Epcot while I'm in Florida. I found this article at

http://allearsnet.com/btp/tour_aqua.htm

"I learned that Mickey Mouse does indeed swim in the tank on occasion. Mostly he is hired for special events, but even Mickey has to keep his dive certification active which means he must do two dives per month. If you're lucky, you just might get to see Mickey swimming during your visit!"

Is it possible to book ahead for a time when Mickey will be diving or does Mickey just dive (without notice) ? I don't know if what I am asking is clear... If I wanted to dive with Mickey mouse, could I book a time to do that (with or without charge?)

Anyone do Dive Quest? I'd love to know what you think...

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    My friend has done the dive quest twice now and will do it again when he visits WDW. However I do not believe that Mickey dives that frequently and to my knowledge, there is no way to reserve a swim with Mickey. If Mickey swims, he would do it separate from the group that participates in the Dive Quest.
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Well, you could always bring your own Pal Mickey along with you
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    This would probably be something where you'd want to call 407 WDW - TOUR and ask them. If they don't know or can't suggest anything in particular, try calling Disney Special Activities at (407) 560-6233... There would probably be a charge, but the only real way to find the details out is to ring them and talk.

Disney Special Activities can arrange all sorts of cool stuff; they should be able to help if the tour people can't (and I think the tour people may even be Disney Special Activities; not sure who answers that phone number these days).

Sam