Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Promotions?? in the Ask The Experts forums; Is Disney coming out with a promotion soon for 2005? My travel agent advised me to wait until the end of August / beginning of September to book my room ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Exclamation Disney Promotions??

Is Disney coming out with a promotion soon for 2005? My travel agent advised me to wait until the end of August / beginning of September to book my room because they might come out with something like this years Dream Maker Package. Anyone hear anything about it?

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Over the past year or so, they have only been coming out with the promotions about 3-4 months in advance (summer Dreammaker came out in March or April, September specials only came out in late July or early August). However, my understanding is that if you book something now (through Disney), and a promo comes out you can change your reservations. Your agent should be willing and able to do this automatically - if not, you may need a different travel agent who specializes in Disney travel. I never use an agent, so I don't have any recommendations for you there.

For the trip I'm going on next week, there was a special offer put out by Disney Visa after I had booked the regular Summer Dreammaker special offer (5 + 2). I called Disney and they switched me to the Visa offer, no problems.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page