Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Pleasure Island with kids? in the Ask The Experts forums; What's to do at Pleasure Island with kids? Also, I heard that downtown disney has free stickers you can collect if you go store to store and that the animal ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Exclamation Pleasure Island with kids?

What's to do at Pleasure Island with kids? Also, I heard that downtown disney has free stickers you can collect if you go store to store and that the animal kingdom has free cards you can collect. Does Epcot still have the passports available to buy and use around the world? What other neat things are available at WDW that are not as widely known?

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Pleasure Island is really for adults, there are parts of it where children can be taken with adult supervision, but I am not sure what parts, and what age limits, mostly I would not reccomend it.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrian-nc.com
    Pleasure Island is really for adults, there are parts of it where children can be taken with adult supervision, but I am not sure what parts, and what age limits, mostly I would not reccomend it.
    I concur. After a certain hour, I wouldn't bring my nieces and nephews.

Part of reason I do not visit Pleasure Island at night much anymore is the amount of children I've seen in there on past visits. I've seen children inside AC and CW, but I don't know about the other clubs since I've never been inside those.

Although it is Disney and nicely themed, Pleasure Island contains bars and clubs.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...