Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Spring Break in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone know when spring break is in Florida? I have a vacation planned for the first week in April....am I to suspect large crowds and long lines?...
    Chelserbel is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Spring Break

Does anyone know when spring break is in Florida? I have a vacation planned for the first week in April....am I to suspect large crowds and long lines?

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelserbel
    Does anyone know when spring break is in Florida? I have a vacation planned for the first week in April....am I to suspect large crowds and long lines?
    unfortually, march-april season is one of the busiest (due to spring break!) but if you plan your vacation good enough, it may feel less crowded...just look on this site for secrets! i hoped i helped!

Yeah..I figured it would be a little tight but its my daughters bday...Thanks

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    No prob! Enjoy the vacation!

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Ok...Most of Florida (FSU, UF, USF, UCF, UofTampa) Have just had their spring breaks so the lines won't be as populated by locals. As for the lines - they will still be long from now leading thorugh about the end of April (possibly sooner). This is due to the rest of America having their spring breaks so lines will be populated by "snow-birds"(no disrespect to our friend from north of Florida...much love) and such. Anyway, have a great trip and happy birthday to your daughter.
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Most spring breaks around me are april 3 through the 10th. So I would expect large crowds.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Thanks to all of you for your help!

sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One of my students just got back from WDW and said it was very crowded. He said the fast passes even ran out for Expedition Everest. I didn't realize March was so busy.

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!