Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Annual Pass on Disney Website in the Ask The Experts forums; Hello Disney Experts, I've got a question relating to the Annual Pass section of WDW's website. I was hoping to purchase one tonight, but when I got to the website, ...
    Contemporary05 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Annual Pass on Disney Website

Hello Disney Experts,

I've got a question relating to the Annual Pass section of WDW's website. I was hoping to purchase one tonight, but when I got to the website, I manuevered around and clicked on the link that said something about purchasing one if you didn't live in Florida. When I clicked the link, I got an invalid page. Is it still possible to purchase a non Florida resident AP on their website? Thank you for the responses.

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I dont know about that but is just as easy to go to a disney store and buy it there. Then you take you card they give you and take it to ticket booth and exchange it for the the APs.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Yes, you can still purchase an AP on the Disney website. There are certain parts of the AP site that you can only get into with your AP number.

However, you will have to wait to get your card in the mail - that is the card you take to exchange for your annual pass. It is just as easy, if you have a Disney store near you, to just go ahead and purchase it there.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

disneygal66 is offline A-Ticket holder
    In regards to the Annual pass, is there ANYWHERE that discounted annual passes can be purchased? Does any one have an answer?
    Thanks so much!!