Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss New in 2005? in the Ask The Experts forums; Jackknife, that happened to me. I had my liquor ID but didn't have my drivers liscence (they didn't have photo id on it and I didn't plan to drive so ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Jackknife, that happened to me. I had my liquor ID but didn't have my drivers liscence (they didn't have photo id on it and I didn't plan to drive so i left it home). They wouldn't take my legal liquor id that is required in canada and I couldn't go into any clubs.

Do they still have a nightly New Years Eve party that doesn't cost?

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    That would be Pleasure Island there sir!
    Ack... Don't know why I said Paradise! (Guess I've been thinking about the Paradise Pier pictures too much.)

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    You can get into the street of PI for free now?? Nerts... I wish I'd known that on my last trip... It would have been great to go there for a bit even if we didn't go into any clubs. I will say tho, the Adventurers Club is my fave! We could stay in there all night. The Comedy Warehouse is great too!! Ahhhh.... now I wanna go back to hang out at PI all evening....

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Most of the time they do have midnight fireworks for New Years.

PI has been ungated since May or June. They were testing it through Aug 15 but have extended it.

akur is offline 1 hour's drive to WDW.

And now in Spanish

muy pequeño el mundo es...
    Ana The Librarian

I trade books! See my available list at:
    Books available

Have books to trade? Join Paperback Swap

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by akur

Lo ciento, no espanol aqui
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Since she hasn't been there since February of 1994, not only is the rocking Roller Coaster new for her but also Fantasmic and the Twiglight Zone Tower of Terror, one mans dream, and all of the tours at the studios have probably at least changed some since the last time she was there. The Circle of Life film in the Land Pavillion, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, for that matter almost all Epcot's future world pavillions have recieved an overhaul since the last time she was there, in fact was't Walter Croncite still the narator of Spaceship Earth back then? Not only will Mickey's Philharmagic be new to her , but she never got the chance to see The Legend of the lion King, Hunchback of Notre Dame A musical Adventure, Food rocks, all three of these attractions came in left in that ten-year span.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Exclamation that's totally right!

Absolutely right! When I was there, none of this stuff was there. I'm so excited about my trip because it will all be brand new to me.

I didn't see rocking Roller Coaster ,Fantasmic,Twiglight Zone Tower of Terror, one mans dream, and I don't remember any tours.
    I didn't see The Circle of Life film in the Land Pavillion, Honey I Shrunk the Audience,

Walter Croncite was still the narator of Spaceship Earth back then. didn't see Mickey's Philharmagic, The Legend of the lion King, or Hunchback of Notre Dame A musical Adventure, Food rocks. I saw Captain Eo (with Michael Jackson)

It's like it is going to be a completely new trip to me. (Animal kingdom and blizzard beach wasnt there when I was there in 1994) It's so exciting! Any new changes expected by March 2005?

Loric is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Epcot, in breif for you:

Universe of Energy has completely changed its show.
    Wonders of Life is Closed (seasonally - it or the Land may or be open when you're there, if the land is open by then so will Soarin)
    Horizons got torn down and became Mission:SPACE
    Test Track replaced World of Motion
    The Living seas doesn't have the seacabs, but still has hydrolators.
    The end of Spaceship Earth is new as well as the top of the ride in the big dome area.
    Imagination is all "different"
    Food Rocks is gone, the Land Boat ride has changed some, and Soarin may or may not be open.
    Spaceship Earth has a wand on it.
    Innoventions has changed lots and lots.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric
    Innoventions has changed lots and lots.
    and just opened two more things this week.

neu318 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just came back from Disney today and noticed that they seem to be building a new attraction at the magic kingdom where 20,000 leagues under the sea was. It was all boarded up and had the usual signs stating "pardon our dust" Wonder what it could be?

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Supposedly, it's a 100 Acre Woods themed playground. In the very spot where our own Captain Neme launched his submarined, kids will soon frolic with delight of something much, much worse...
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123