Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss In park transportation in the Ask The Experts forums; I am a rookie WDW vacationer this august will make my second visit. My first visit I ate at restaurants that were close by or in a park that I ...
    STF
    STF is offline B-Ticket Holder

Question In park transportation

I am a rookie WDW vacationer this august will make my second visit. My first visit I ate at restaurants that were close by or in a park that I happen to be in that day. I am looking at expanding my horizons so I made reservations for different restaurants at the different resorts. How do I go from my resort to another with using the in park transportation? Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Busses run to all the resorts from Downtown Disney, depending on where you are and where you are going that will most likely be you route ...hotel-DTD-hotel. If you are at a park you should again be able to just catch a bus, boats are available to some locations.
    Transportation routes change often so you best bet will always be to check with the hotel front desk or guest relations. Always allow at least one hour to get from a to b.
    Maggie

STF
    STF is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thank you!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Depending on the times/places you are dining, too, you can catch a bus to an open park and then transfer to your destination bus. Buses run 1 hour past closing at all parks. Check with the driver before boarding if you have questions, too.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page