Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Travel Journal in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm making my son a travel journal so he can document each day of his trip. I divided it into sections for each park (MK, AK, Epcot, MGM, Typhoon Lagoon, ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Exclamation Disney Travel Journal

I'm making my son a travel journal so he can document each day of his trip. I divided it into sections for each park (MK, AK, Epcot, MGM, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach) I've included ride descriptions, live entertainment, explained each show, fireworks show. Each park includes first impressions, what he liked the best, what he disliked. I have an area for stuff he bought, hidden mickeys. I also have an area for SeaWorld too. I know I should be adding more stuff to his book. Can you think of any thing that I'm forgetting? What else should I include?

Any / all your ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    How about adding a section for the resort he'll be staying at?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Good idea. ANy other suggestions?

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Character Sightings?

Favorite food/snacks/resturants?

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Souvenirs bought
    Where he had breakfast/lunch/dinner
    Favorite thing he saw that day
    Most "magical moment" of the day
    A place for the "photo of the day"
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by LaBretonne2002
    Good idea. ANy other suggestions?

Does he have his own camera? If not get several disposable cameras so he can take his own pictures.

It would be nice in years to come to see Disney World the way he saw it as a kid
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would also include several blank pages that he may use to get character autographs. You can normally get a listing of when/where characters will appear by asking Guest Relations when you arrive at the park.

Great ideas... I love them all. I bought an autograph book too so I'll just get him to bring his journal to the park to get some autographs too.

I'm buying him a digital camera for Christmas. I will include pages where he can put photos (we're going to do a disney scrapbook when we get back - never scrapbooked in my life but I think it's worth a try)

Character Sightings is a good thing too. And restaurants section. I can include one for each day!

Souvenirs bought, Where he had breakfast/lunch/dinner. Favorite thing he saw that day, Most "magical moment" of the day and A place for the "photo of the day" are fantastic ideas! What would constitute a magical moment?

Does Each park have character sightings list? Please keep your ideas flowing... This is AWESOME!!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    is this his first plane ride? Dont forget about that too, we had great experiences with the crew on several flights with our son - gave him wings and a certificate for a "jumior" pilot. He still remembers all that ...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Don't forget the "Find Lou in the parks with your book and win a prize" game
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42