Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Nobody responds to my posts... in the Ask The Experts forums; Just wondering why nobody responds to the threads I start? Sure, people do if it wasn't started by me or only a couple of people do... Some of the posts ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Exclamation Nobody responds to my posts...

Just wondering why nobody responds to the threads I start? Sure, people do if it wasn't started by me or only a couple of people do...

Some of the posts I started...
    Barbershop
    Celebrations
    Pleasure Island with Kids
    Download Section
    Disney Personalized book

Just wondering if there is any particular reason or how can I improve my posts...

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    I've read your posts, but didn't respond because I didn't know the answers to your questions. (Sorry, I'm not much of a Disney Guru.)

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    somtimes when you post new threads it takes a while for folks to find them, especially in a small group like this. You may get quicker replies to your posts if you find topics that already have other posts in them that also seem to fit the same general category of questions you ask and post your questions there. Since many of us probably recieve email notices when you reply to a thread we have already posted in more people will see your questions sooner in topics that already have a large number of posts, of course sometimes it does make more sense to start a new thread but I guess it's just one of those "patience is a virtue" type of situations.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

I only read the new posts once a week or so. The rest of the time I only read the trivia ones that I get e-mails when someone posts. Too busy with work.
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    sometimes it takes me a few days - I've got some 12 hour days at work and it gets tough to get on the internet when you have to share with a teenager as well
    Just give us a few days - we'll get to them!!!