Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss HalloWishes in the Ask The Experts forums; Can anyone tell me if HalloWishes runs on every night in October or does it only go on nights of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? Has anyone heard if ...
    Canadian is offline A-Ticket holder

HalloWishes

Can anyone tell me if HalloWishes runs on every night in October or does it only go on nights of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? Has anyone heard if they are going to do HalloWishes again this year?

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I believe HalloWishes only runs during the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. We went last year for a week in October and only saw the HalloWishes during the party.
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I believe that information is correct.

You don't need admission to the party to see Hallowishes do you?

Never mind I just answered my own question. I see on Disney's site that Magic Kingdom closes at 6pm on days of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. So I guess you need admission to the party to see the fireworks show. Has anyone been to the party in the past? Is it worth the price of admission?

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I've been to the Halloween party 5 times I think...

HalloWishes, isn't worth it. I HATED the fireworks this last year. I thought the music was horrible and it was just put together in a hurry, and on a sidenote, you dont have to be at the party to see it, you can see it from the Polynesian beach or other hotel beaches.

As for the party though it is definitely worth it. Free candy (well you pay for it in the cost of admission), trick or treating, low wait times, a time to dress up even if you are an adult!!

It's totally worth it. And hte parade is amazing. It's one of my favorite parades all year! It's a special parade just for the Halloween party.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    We walked on BTMRR three times. Our last time they let us just stay in the same place and ride twice. THat was fun. The parade was very good and one of my favorites. We watched it in Frontierland, cut through Adventureland and saw it again on Main Street. It was fun.

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    DisneyFREAK91 posted this in another thread:

MK Holiday event tickets now on sale!
    Ok, here's the article...

http://wdwmagic.com/magic.htm

Now on sale though the Disney Reservations Center: 1-407-W-DISNEY. Tickets will go on sale at www.disneyworld.com starting May 1st.

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Dates:
    Sept 15, 22, 29
    Oct 2, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16, 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 30, 31

Hours: 7 PM - 12 Midnight

Advance purchase savings are available for dates through Oct 26 only. All party tickets for Oct 27, 30, 31 are priced at gate pricing only. Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save even more by purchasing in advance for the following select nights: Sept 15 or 22; Oct 2, 16, 17, 23, 24.

Gate Price (including taxes):
    Adult (age 10+) $45.75
    Child (age 3-9) $38.29

Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):
    Adult (age 10+) $39.36
    Child (age 3-9) $31.90
    Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event. Select nights only.

DVC or Passholder Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):
    Adult (age 10+) $35.10
    Child (age 3-9) $27.64
    Passholders can purchase for themselves and up to 3 Guests
    DVC Members can purchase for themselves and up to 5 Guests
    All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount. Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event. Select nights only.

This years Halloween highlights:

● Trick-or-treating thoughout the Magic Kingdom at numerous treat locations
    ● Newly-expanded Mickey's "Boo to You" Halloween Parade
    ● Happy HalloWishes Fireworks
    ● Characters will be decked out in their favorite costumes - so wear yours too!
    ● Use of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
    ● Discount PhotoPass Offer (50% off discount code for PhotoPass photos taken during the event to use for purchase on-site or online on all of the 5x7 photos from their experience during the Magic Kingdom Hard Ticket Event)

How does Disney's PhotoPass improve the Guest experience during these special events?
    • Find PhotoPass photographers at locations throughout the Park, including Character Meet & Greets, Event backdrops, interactive areas, and in front of Magic Kingdom Park icons.
    • Have more time to spend enjoying the Park instead of standing in line waiting for just one photo or photographer.
    • View and share their images online for free.
    • Take more than one photo of their experience which will better represent their night at the Magic Kingdom.
    • Have the option of taking their photos home with them at the end of the night, instead of waiting for their photos to be mailed at a later date.
    • Choose from a selection of borders and logos customized to each event which further individualizes their experience.
    • Receive specially-designed PhotoPass cards, dated and themed to each event as a special memento.
    Guests can now book dining reservations for Tony's Town Square Restaurant or Liberty Tree Tavern's "Liberate Your Appetite" Character Dinner on all Party Event Nights. Party Event Tickets are required.

● Liberty Tree Tavern (All you care to eat meal served family style)
    Adult (age 10+) $27.99 plus tax
    Child (age 3-9) $12.99 plus tax
    Seatings are offered 5 PM - 9 PM

● Tony's Town Square (a la carte menu)
    Guest order off the regular menu.
    Seatings are offered 6 PM - 8:30 PM
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!