Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Annual Pass? in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm getting ready to buy an annual pass and what to make sure it a good idea, I'm going to Disney with the special free Dining thing(Aug 27-Sept 2). can ...
    AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder

Annual Pass?

I'm getting ready to buy an annual pass and what to make sure it a good idea,

I'm going to Disney with the special free Dining thing(Aug 27-Sept 2). can I save the 7 day ticket, and use my annual pass and the food vouchers. My dad will use his ticket and vouchers. and I'm hoping i can give my boyfriend the other ticket for when we go in December/Jan.

basically I'd like to use the vouchers and save the ticket. If that's possible?
    Last edited by AnnF; 05-02-2006 at 11:50 AM. Reason: fix spelling

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    interesting idea

Only problem I see is that usually everything is coded onto your room key card, which has your name on it and usually you have to sign. You can use the key, you can use the meal plan, and not use the ticket portion, but you'd be left with it on an expired room key card with your name/sig on it.

Maybe someone else has tried this????
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Annual passholders cannot take advantage of the free dining. The only way to "save" your seven day ticket is prolly having them being the "non-expiring" kind. I think you will have to use at least one day on it. I think the allearsnet web site has more information about the program.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the info, I'm going to call them, and see if we can just get one ticket with the package. Paying for one person who eats like a bird and having the dining plan. Hopfully is an option. It just seems to get pricy with the number of trips i make to disney that i not have an annual pass. (i have 2 planned f0r this year, and 2 more in the talks for next year)

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy
    I think you will have to use at least one day on it. I think the allearsnet web site has more information about the program.
    Not sure if you actually have to use the ticket or not, but everyone in the room has to buy the same tickets. That I am sure about, because I tried to get 2 tickets without the waterpark options and two with, and they wouldn't do it.

If you don't find the answer already on AllEarsNet, you might try their "Anita Answer" columnist. She's pretty good about finding this stuff out.

btw - as an annual passholder you can get the Disney Dining Experience card, which gives you a discount on a lot of your meals. It's an extra $60 to join, but you can use it for discounts for up to a party of 10 people.
    Last edited by disneydame2004; 05-02-2006 at 10:35 PM.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page