Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Celebration Ending :( in the Ask The Experts forums; Gosh now you got me thinking... Here is the equation: 5/5/2005 to 5/5/2006 = 12 Months HCoE = 18 Months So my true question is ADD 6 Months to the ...
    Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Gosh now you got me thinking...

Here is the equation:
    5/5/2005 to 5/5/2006 = 12 Months
    HCoE = 18 Months
    So my true question is ADD 6 Months to the 12 Months to get 18 Months. Once you do that you November at the answer.

And yes at Disney we do round up so Oct. 5, 2006 could be the offical LAST DAY of the celebration but with all the take down for maybe a couple weeks (i could imagine no more than a month) it will be done by Nov. 5, 2006 in time for the holiday festivities. Thank you for clearing my mistake. Sorry for the confusion but I was doing Disney math.
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Jonathon Cooke is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    I am confused majorly about the date now. going by the 05-05-05 date things started that would make 18 months up in OCT. of this year. ***wags finger at SummerSun--"you are making me do math at 11pm" LOL ????????????????????????????????? Are they counting months differently or just rounding it up?
    Does anyone have an exact date because i am comming over on the 19th October and i was wondering if i would miss it?

Chip n Dale is offline A-Ticket holder
    Although the HCoE is ending soon, they are going to keep alot of thins from it...cinderellabration should be up for about a year, and then they should replace it with another castle show....the truth is it cost disney alot of money to redesign the castle stage, so i would imagine that the new castle show, when it arrives, will be compatable with the current stage so they wont be without a show for a long time. Also, there are ALOT of new things coming after the HCoE is over...new characters are coming out in the parks, jiminy cricket is coming back, with a new makeover, as well as clarice, there might even be a few new parades (MK and MGM) and a few new attractions....so, even though the celebration is over, the party will never end. Hope this made someone feel better about the HCoE closing....

disneydancer06 is offline A-Ticket holder
    thanks Chip n Dale! That did make me feel better! For the most part people have said the HCoE is ending but the attractions are gonna remain for a little while. As long as Soarin' is there I shouldnt have a problem.
    Laughter is Timeless, Imagination has no age, and Dreams are Forever.
    - Erika

Chip n Dale is offline A-Ticket holder
    ACTUALLY it was rumored that bob iger wanted to add a 3rd and 4th concourse to soarin' to aleviate the wait time....But yeah, all of the attractions are staying, more are coming, so HAKUNA MATATA!!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Rumor from today's MousePlanet: www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=wd060508mg
    …Word is starting to circulate that Cinderellabration's last performance may take place on October 31, with Cinderella's Surprise Celebration returning immediately after that.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12