Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Jedi Mickey Big Fig in the Ask The Experts forums; From what I hear this Big Fig wil not be released until May 16th. But is there an exact place to call to order this figure? Also I know there ...
    Turkey Leg is offline C-Ticket Holder

Question Jedi Mickey Big Fig

From what I hear this Big Fig wil not be released until May 16th. But is there an exact place to call to order this figure? Also I know there will be a special stamp on the first 600, and the artist is also doing a signing in WDW that first week of release. Anyway of getting one of those by ordering it? Thanks for any info!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Here's the info you are looking for: http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservic...keybigfig.html

to DWT!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Thanks! I am now on the "Wish List" Hopefully the 600 will not sell out and I am high enough on the list to get one of the signed pieces! I hope the force is with me!

Well my "Contact" down in Orlando fell through so I had to bite the Disney bullet and buy my Mickey through EBAY. Yeah I paid about $100 more but at least I am getting the limited edition piece and it autographed by the artist. Come home to me Mickey, come home!

Ex-Castmember, DVC Member, Animation Expert. . . 100% Disney Maniac!

Next trip : October 2006 / Beach Club Villas.

EricaCM is offline A-Ticket holder
    The 1st saturday of star wars weekend, was the last day one of my managers would be there as shes going to ny. Well it was about the time for her to leave and we were having a "party" in the back room at coaster (so if any guest was on line for a photo that day, they may have waited a bit longer lol..There was cake!) Well another CM came in with one of my other managers and a BIG box. So when the line of guests died down I went back there and watched as they opened it up for her (she was in her office so she couldnt see it) There was some assembly required so they just showed her the base which had a special message for her and was autographed by Mickey himelf and they showed her the instructions so she knew what she was getting. She was sooo happy! She was actually on her way over to the Star wars area to get some stuff since shes a fan.. I thought it was a cool gift from all the managers.
    Goin to MGM any time soon? Let me know and maybe Ill see you! I work at RnRC, ToT and Fantasmic! Merchandise! See ya there!

My new baby bird

Ive done everest 21 times!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Be sure to check out the interview with Brian Blackmore, the Disney Design Group artist who created him, on the latest www.MouseTunes.com podcast and hear how Jedi Mickey came to be!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42