Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Animal Kingodm Question in the Ask The Experts forums; Here's a recent question from a site visitor I thought I'd share with you: Name the two attractions that premiered characters before the animated movie release. This is from the ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Animal Kingodm Question

Here's a recent question from a site visitor I thought I'd share with you:
    Name the two attractions that premiered characters before the animated movie release. This is from the Animal Kingdom

My reply was: Right off the top of my head, I would have to say Dinosaur! (Which was Countdown to Extinction before it was renamed to coincide with the movie release), and It's Tough to be a Bug.

What do you think???

Last edited by Lou Mongello; 09-01-2004 at 02:32 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Lou, you are correct. I googled the movies and other's that might be related to AK but no luck. With few rides/shows at opening, there's not much they could have movies based on. Aladar and Flik (the main character) among all the other characters in those two movies did premier before the release dates of the movie, but went into production for AK after the movies had already been started. So technically the characters premiered first in the movies, just not publically right away.
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

MikeS is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm wondering if we'll see some of the "Incredibles" characters around before the release. There is some "noise" around that this might happen.

Mike