Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Speech?? in the Ask The Experts forums; Ok I dont know if this is the right place to post this but.. I have to do a speech for school and Ive decided I wanted to do it ...
    EricaCM is offline A-Ticket holder

Speech??

Ok I dont know if this is the right place to post this but..

I have to do a speech for school and Ive decided I wanted to do it on Disney. My problem is "Disney" can mean so many things.. Im a Florida resident so everyone in my classes most likely either has been to disney or works there. I was thinking maybe something like "best time to ride the rides" or "taking the road less traveled" or just fun little secrets that not many people know about and would look forward to seeing next time they go. If anyone has any other ideas or suggestions please let me know soon.

Thanks!

Erica
    Goin to MGM any time soon? Let me know and maybe Ill see you! I work at RnRC, ToT and Fantasmic! Merchandise! See ya there!

My new baby bird

Ive done everest 21 times!!

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think you should do it on little known facts and secrets of WDW. Since you are from FL, most of your classmates have probably been to WDW a few times. You will grab and keep their attention better with a fun topic (like Disney) and facts that are interesting and new to them. Plus, you will have everyone talking about it and remembering it for a long time (in a good way). Depending on what grade you are in, maybe you can even throw in VMK info. Hope that helps.
    The Goofy Princess

EricaCM is offline A-Ticket holder
    Im a college freshman and this is my first speech.. I think ill keep VMK out of it because most of the people in that class are 18 and older ((And im not even too sure about VMK..never worked on my pc lol)) But I like the idea of doing it on the little known facts. I just get scared that since they all live here they might already KNOW all about disney or they really wont care... I guess thats just me being nervous.. Someone in class is going to talk about rims..like on a car.. and honestly i could care less about rims.. At least Disney is fun right?
    Goin to MGM any time soon? Let me know and maybe Ill see you! I work at RnRC, ToT and Fantasmic! Merchandise! See ya there!

My new baby bird

Ive done everest 21 times!!