Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Question? in the Ask The Experts forums; How do you become a Moderator?...

Question?

How do you become a Moderator?
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Can someone plz reply, I know it sounds dum, but I gotta know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by disneybuff100
    Can someone plz reply, I know it sounds dum, but I gotta know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A moderator is a person who monitors what is going on in the site. He or she is chosen by the owner(s) of the site to help out. They look for bad language and/or things that do not relate to the website. They also help sometimes with the site itself working on things "behind the scenes" so to speak.

If you look in the members section above you can see who the moderators are. They are all nice, as is the owner/founder of this website, Lou AKQK10.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket
    A moderator is a person who monitors what is going on in the site. He or she is chosen by the owner(s) of the site to help out. They look for bad language and/or things that do not relate to the website. They also help sometimes with the site itself working on things "behind the scenes" so to speak.

If you look in the members section above you can see who the moderators are. They are all nice, as is the owner/founder of this website, Lou AKQK10.
    Thank You

I love Fantasmic!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I am always looking for help with different aspects of the site, with things like helping to advertise the site, submitting articles for our Mouse M.A.P. section, etc., so just let me know if you're interested!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42