Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Meal Vouchers?? in the Ask The Experts forums; I see on ebay a lot that you can buy Disney Meal Vouchers. How much are they to buy at the parks or where can you buy them besides ebay?...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Arrow Disney Meal Vouchers??

I see on ebay a lot that you can buy Disney Meal Vouchers. How much are they to buy at the parks or where can you buy them besides ebay?

tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly
    Quote Originally Posted by LaBretonne2002
    I see on ebay a lot that you can buy Disney Meal Vouchers. How much are they to buy at the parks or where can you buy them besides ebay?
    They are not for sale at the parks. Generally you usually pay too much for them on ebay. They also have a short life span for the most part.

If it was me, I would stay very far away from them.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    you buy them from a shopper's service called Connections123- but theres a fee to join and it's been difficult for some people to get out of the membership and for each certificate you only save about $2-3. As Brian said I wouldn't go near the ones on Ebay - too many have been ripped off. It doesn't sound like they are a good deal either way. I would stay away.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    It doesn't sound like they are a good deal either way. I would stay away.
    I fully agree. Stay away! I looked at them for my trip, and in several cases the meal certificates would have cost me MORE than I paid at the park, either because the certificates included more food (appetizer or dessert) that I skipped, or because the price of the certificate was more than the fixed price of the character meal.

There is more about saving money on meals at WDW here:
    http://www.mousesavers.com/meals.html

If you haven't already signed up for the Mousesavers newsletter, you can do it at that site.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page