Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Where to dine, where to dine... in the Ask The Experts forums; So I'm going to the World in August, and while I've been about seven or eight times, I'm travelling with my cousins who have never been before. We'll be checking ...
    Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane

Where to dine, where to dine...

So I'm going to the World in August, and while I've been about seven or eight times, I'm travelling with my cousins who have never been before. We'll be checking out the dining favourites, like Sci-Fi in MGM, the taco place across from PotC (if its open) and of course, samplers from World Showcase. But we want to do one or two BIG dinners, because thats something I've never really done...something like the Hoop-Dee-Doo Review, the Polynesian Restaurant, or the Grill in the Contemporary Resort. What are the best dining experiences, in terms of sitting down for a full meal, with or without accompaning entertainment? Please help!

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

Hoop-Dee-Doo is one of the BEST and I mean BEST dinner and shows put together. It's hilarious, interactive, and enjoyable for everyone. It can get pricey though. Ohana at the Poly is interactive with the children and serves great meditteranean food (excuse my sp's). The Californian Grill atop Contemp is pretty casual. If you want to experience something special there, plan around the fireworks where they dim the lights and cue up the music so you don't miss a second of what you could get if you were in the parks!

As far as any other enjoyable resturants for a family-tyrp atmosphere, try 50's prime time, or the Liberty Tree.
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge - you must go!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    i agree with you Garain! we had a blast there last year!! the kids loved it!
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html