Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Fantasmic in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm not quite clear on how this works with the dinner reservations. We have 6:20pm reservations at Hollywood and Vine. According to the guidebook, this guarantees us seating at the ...
    Patmegpat is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Fantasmic

I'm not quite clear on how this works with the dinner reservations. We have 6:20pm reservations at Hollywood and Vine. According to the guidebook, this guarantees us seating at the Fantasmic show. But, we heard that there are several showtimes. How do we know which show we will see?

Fantasmic dinner packages are always for the first showing of Fantasmic for that night (even if there are two shows). Also, just so you know, you will enter at the normal exit for Fantasmic.

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    make sure when u make a reservation, you specified that u wanted the fantasmic dinner package. then when u get to WDW, try to call 407-WDW-DINE to request the fantasmic showtime you want.
    The Goofy Princess

dac921 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hi all, we have the fantasmic dinner package, I was told that there was a special enterance that we use... I am now confused.

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    they will tell you everything as to where the entrance is at the restaurant. Relax, its WDW...they always make sure their guests are well taken care of.
    The Goofy Princess

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    The "Special" entrance for Fantasmic is by Oscar's Service Station, near the main entrance to the park. A CM will be there to check your voucher (that you'll get at the restaurant) and let you down a backstage walkway that is also used as an exit route at the end of the show.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page