Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Magic Kingdom on a Monday in the Ask The Experts forums; I found a graph online that showed the best and worst days for all the WDW parks. It said Monday was one of the best days in 2006 to visit ...
    angelhair45 is offline A-Ticket holder

Magic Kingdom on a Monday

I found a graph online that showed the best and worst days for all the WDW parks. It said Monday was one of the best days in 2006 to visit Magic Kingdom. I decided to go on a monday and have made reservations for the Crystal Palace that day. On this board I've read various places that Monday is a bad day. Should I try and change my reservations and go to Magic on a different day. We will be going to MK a total of 2 or 3 days while there, I also planned on going on a Wednesday and possible a Tuesday. ANy advice? Thanks.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I think it really depends on the time of year you are talking about . I would not change the plans because any day could be busy . But I would check the calender to see if there is anythig special going on a particular day. The parks opening or closing times may also be a factor. If you are staying on property maybe you will want to take advantage of extra magic hours. Here is a calender you can check: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...onthlyViewPage
    Last edited by GIOny; 07-06-2006 at 10:13 PM.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    sorry double post
    Last edited by GIOny; 07-06-2006 at 10:15 PM.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Yeah Mondays tend to be not so crowded. Usually, families will arrive on that day and don't do much considering check-in time is at 11 at most hotels. Also, a lot of people stay for the weekend and leave on Mondays or Sundays. So yes, I really like Mondays. Take advantage of them!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I can tell you from personal experience that Monday is a very good day to visit. My wife and I arrived on a monday afternoon and we decided to go to the MK. We rode everything we wanted to that night with only a 5 minute wait at Splash Mountain. We literally walked onto the Jungle Cruise and Space Mountain! However, we did go in early May which might have played a part in the ease of our visit. But by all means go on Monday