Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Question about tour guide mike. in the Ask The Experts forums; I am leaving on Friday for Disney World. I am wondering if this will still be beneficial for me on such short notice. I only have a few more days ...
    angelhair45 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question about tour guide mike.

I am leaving on Friday for Disney World. I am wondering if this will still be beneficial for me on such short notice. I only have a few more days to plan. Will I be wasting my money by signing up so late in the game?

My biggest thing is trying to plan an itinerary for the parks. I'm thinking this would be helpful???

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    no, i signed up for it last week, and I hate it, It doesn't really give you any good tips for touring plans, just tells you what parks to stay away from on certain days, but there is a forum where people share their daily touring plans and ask for opinions and that might help. I used the unofficial guide to disney and the pastporter to plan my trip. and I've got 1 set of Touring Plans and I'm getting ready to start a 2nd for the same trip. I'm OC and have to have a backup plan, and everything written down in 3 places.

I hope that helps some. Someone else might have a better experience with TourGuideMike.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    At this point I would just either go to the Library or book store and pick yourself up a good guide book. I have almost 4 months to go and that's what I'm in the process of doing. Like Ann said the Unofficial guide has alot of touring plans in it (I have an old book) and I am going to pick up a Passporter due to all the positive feedback I have gotten from this board. Good Luck and have fun!!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!