Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss 2 trivia questions in the Ask The Experts forums; I have 2 questions that I can't find the answer to. 1. How many gallons of tea does it take to fill up a Tea Cup at Disney World? A)25 ...
    yibshells is offline A-Ticket holder

2 trivia questions

I have 2 questions that I can't find the answer to.

1. How many gallons of tea does it take to fill up a Tea Cup at Disney World? A)25 gallons, B)125gallons, C)275 gallons, or D)329 gallons

2. What was the one thing that Disney Workers were forbidden to wear until the year 2000? A)shorts, B)long hair(on Men), or C)mustaches

Please help me if you can. Thanks.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I have received this question no less than 30 times recently (I assume it's for a contest, etc.).

I know that the answer to the second question is C) Moustaches. As for the first question, I am not 100% sure off the top of my head, but I'll venture a guess and say D) 329
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

yibshells is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank you Lou for your help. You were right to assume it is for a contest. Have a good day.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Lou you got them both right. I have a glass from McDonalds several years ago that has the tea cup fact on it.

What contest is this for yibshells?