Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Hurricanes in the Ask The Experts forums; DO you think that because of all the hurricanes Florida is getting and the fact that Disney had to close a few times, that Disney World will have great deals ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Arrow Disney Hurricanes

DO you think that because of all the hurricanes Florida is getting and the fact that Disney had to close a few times, that Disney World will have great deals to get people back to the parks? I'm hoping tickets are cheap and hotels too... I'm hoping Disney comes up with a promotion to try to get more people to their parks so it's cheaper for me. Do you think prices will go up or down? Do you think they will have any promotions? If so, what do you think they'll have?

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator
    I really do not think that they have to have sales to get people to come back, this isn't like other things that have happened that kept people away. Most people are just rescheduling where possible. This is only my opinion and Disney could prove me wrong.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    No change in prices. Many are just rescheduling (like Lou did) to later in the season. The crowds are a slight bit lower right now than normal but it is not so low that Disney would need to do anything.