Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss What r the crowds like in Nov? in the Ask The Experts forums; I've been during Spring break with my dance team kiddos and of course there is a ton of people. I went during the summer when I was a small child ...
    princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder

What r the crowds like in Nov?

I've been during Spring break with my dance team kiddos and of course there is a ton of people. I went during the summer when I was a small child and don't remember the crowds at all. We've been as a family during X-mas and they were not too scary.

We will be going next Nov and I'm just curious about what they will be like then. Thanks!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I'm also going in November and I am expecting it to be very manageable . I have never been before in November but I am use to the Easter crowds and I know it will be better then that and I also went once in January and I don't think it will be as slow as that because I am going during the Food and Wine Festival . I guess we'll see when we get there!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    All I can say is, September to November can be the best time (crowd wise) to go. Unless you plan on being there for Thanksgiving, then it may be a bit busy. Like it was at MGM for thanksgiving two years ago.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Yeah my friends went during thanksgiving..and it was extremely crowded. However, september and early november is good because school starts for me (Around NJ) -(Norhteast-) so, not as many people will arrive then!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT