Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Meal Plan in November? in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi all-- Does anyone remember if the Meal Plan was offered during late fall last year as a part of the Magic Your Way packages? We are wanting to book ...
    jeffcot is offline B-Ticket Holder

Meal Plan in November?

Hi all--

Does anyone remember if the Meal Plan was offered during late fall last year as a part of the Magic Your Way packages? We are wanting to book soon for a early November trip. When do they typically announce specials for this time frame?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Jeff

disneycdk is offline A-Ticket holder
    They always offer the meal plan. Do you mean like the Free Dining they offered for this fall?

jeffcot is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Yes--

Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Jeff

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Early November would not be a likely time for any special promotions, such as Free Dining (which they do to increase resort room occupancy). There's usually a spike in attendance/resort occupancy through the second weekend of November due to what's unofficially called "Jersey week," when all schools in the state of NJ are closed for 2.5 days on the Wed.-Fri. before Veterans Day, for a statewide teacher conference in Atlantic City. A lot of people, like me this year, take advantage of this by either taking a short trip during school closing or doing what I'm doing, going the Saturday before and getting more WDW time.
    -- Eric

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    The meal plan is always offered. The FREE meal plan that was offered as a part of a package deal last year and this year was and are specials. Last year was only till the end of Sept (or 1st week of Oct-cant remember exactly) This year it is only until the end of Sept. So far they have only run this special during OFF PEAK season which ends into the second week of Oct. Regardless of whether you have to pay for it or not do take advantage of the meal plan....very much worth it.