Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Cinderella's Castle in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm seeking help from all you Disney fans - I want to create a Disney World theme play room for my daughter and in doing so I want to have ...
    linzie is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Cinderella's Castle

I'm seeking help from all you Disney fans - I want to create a Disney World theme play room for my daughter and in doing so I want to have a wallpaper mural made of Cinderella's Castle viewed from Main Street. In order to do this I need a high resolution digital picture, apparently all of my current pictures are either not that good or not a high enough resolution. If any one has a photograph they would allow me to use for my project please email it to me at lynnahatter@yahoo.com. Thank you for any help - the cost of the mural is significant enough to make me want to seek out that perfect picture.

I'm also in the process of looking to purchase banners & signs and other items from the park to put in the room to add to the feel. If anyone has any sites they suggest to find good items please share.

Thanks!

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    What a great idea!! Why not check the gallery right here on Disney World Trivia? There's several breathtaking shots of the castle.

Edit: How about this picture? http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...utiful+picture
    The castle's in the background a bit, but the foreground definetely makes up for it.
    Last edited by Pirate_Queen; 07-31-2006 at 10:16 PM.

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Linzie,

For authentic signs and banners from the parks, try www.MouseSurplus.com . We bought a Christmas Garland from DCL from him and he is great to deal with.

I'm not affiliated with him, just a satisfied customer.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

linzie is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank you very much!