Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Dining before a hard ticket event in the Ask The Experts forums; I am pretty sure about this, but the girl at Dining Reservations said that I could not make dining reservations before 7pm. The Very Merry Christmas Party starts at 7pm, ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Dining before a hard ticket event

I am pretty sure about this, but the girl at Dining Reservations said that I could not make dining reservations before 7pm. The Very Merry Christmas Party starts at 7pm, and I thought they let you in before then, like 6ish, if you had dining reservations.
    I have an annual pass, but if Kaitlin, my niece goes with us, I don't want to use a day on her park hopper to get into the Magic Kingdom before it shuts down for the party.
    Help.....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

I actually believe that you can enter the park with a special events ticket as early as 4 PM. Any CM that answers the phone should be able to answer this for you for certain. And if they cannot they should certainly be able to get the answer for you.

We've actually always been at the Magic Kingdom the entire day of the party so never even left, but I understand your situation with not wanting to waste a day's ticket for your Niece.