Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Green Mickey stickers in the Ask The Experts forums; I've never been on there but I hear Vix say pretty much the same, not so friendly bunch. So maybe Lou could add DWT window clings to his stuff at ...
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I've never been on there but I hear Vix say pretty much the same, not so friendly bunch. So maybe Lou could add DWT window clings to his stuff at Cafepress, we could stick one in our resort window! Hey, not a bad idea, we could stick those on our cars too!

thomasclan85 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Southern Virginia~ Way too far away from Disney World!
    I didn't get mine from Home Depot. I made my own and printed them from my printer and cut them out myself. It was a lot of cutting but at least I didn't deplete Home Depot's supply.
    Last edited by thomasclan85; 03-18-2008 at 05:30 PM. Reason: just because
    Linda

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    So maybe Lou could add DWT window clings to his stuff at Cafepress, we could stick one in our resort window! Hey, not a bad idea, we could stick those on our cars too!
    Actually, this is a pretty cool idea! You can buy window cling "paper" to use in your home computer. What's your take on the idea, Lou?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Unfortunately, Cafe Press doesn't offer window clings, but they do have magnets you can stick on your resort doors and stickers and a license plate frame for your car.
    http://www.cafepress.com/dwtrivia
    And since I'm plugging shops, don't forget the Dream Team Project's Cafe Press shop:
    http://www.cafepress.com/dwtdreamteam
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I've been there in the past and was soooo disappointed. Lou's site has EVERYTHING you could ask for in a Disney Site - even has experts so if you have a question, you can trust the info provided to you!

catiebug is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Well I was wondering if people around here had a paint chip color designation. It seems common for boards to have one as I belong to 2 other boards disney related that have specific colors to designate them.

I belong to the green board but lately have gotten tired of all the political debating and bashing in every facet of that board that I have backed away a bunch and came over here in stead. I really love the podcasts Lou does so it made sense to get more involved in the boards.
    Sept 2010 Trip Planned!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    Unfortunately, Cafe Press doesn't offer window clings, but they do have magnets you can stick on your resort doors and stickers and a license plate frame for your car.
    http://www.cafepress.com/dwtrivia
    And since I'm plugging shops, don't forget the Dream Team Project's Cafe Press shop:
    http://www.cafepress.com/dwtdreamteam
    Leave it to Pat to plug Cafe Press and the Dream Team. Wait till you see how far I've come on "our" project. Look'n good!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    I checked out the green website...yah, not impressed. I'm content right here at home We're all lucky we belong to such a nice group!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Aright I'll do it and be the one to get in trouble for it..

It's the Disboards! They use the green Mickeys to identify each other out and about.
    LORILOVESTIGGER:
    "I will admit that I do visit there off and on but only to read." You are not the only one.
    "I hardly post anything anymore because I ended up in a "fight" with another member over something stupid. And that's all I'll say about it." That is why I don't post there!
    "This is where I belong.. DWT members are my O'Hana and I love it here." AMEN! I couldn't agree more!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by CleveRocks View Post
    It is the symbol of members of another Disney message board, which I'll be respectful and not mention here by name.

People on that board go, if they can, to The Home Depot and get Mickey Mouse paint chips in the color "Alien Green." Posting it in your resort room window/on the door and putting them on your backpack (if you use one) is a way for members of that board to "recognize" each other. I've read that some people who don't live near a Home Depot store (which I think is the exclusive outlet for Disney interior house paint) make their own.

I hope that solves the mystery.
    I'd like to know how the tradition started.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsNStripes View Post
    O for heaven's sake, just name the site We all know where our loyalties lie
    And you get the VP nod!

Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Leave it to Pat to plug Cafe Press and the Dream Team. Wait till you see how far I've come on "our" project. Look'n good!
    One of my first big people jobs was for a Premium Co. very much like Cafe Press. If the demand is there they may indeed start carrying the clings.
    No harm in asking.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by catiebug View Post
    Well I was wondering if people around here had a paint chip color designation. It seems common for boards to have one as I belong to 2 other boards disney related that have specific colors to designate them.

I belong to the green board but lately have gotten tired of all the political debating and bashing in every facet of that board that I have backed away a bunch and came over here in stead. I really love the podcasts Lou does so it made sense to get more involved in the boards.
    We don't have a color, but we do have lanyards! They are yellow and I think a lot of us where those to identify ourselves. You can buy them from the DWT store or get it as a prize for winning the monthly photo contest.

catiebug is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    We don't have a color, but we do have lanyards! They are yellow and I think a lot of us where those to identify ourselves. You can buy them from the DWT store or get it as a prize for winning the monthly photo contest.
    Ok I'll have to check out the yellow lanyards then. Mike will probably be happy that yall don't have a set mickey head color because he is tired of me ripping them off from the home depot for my scrapbooks and such. I think 2 on his backpack will be pushing it but I'm going to try anyways.
    Sept 2010 Trip Planned!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12