Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss inch by inch quote...help needed!! in the Ask The Experts forums; Minnie- sorry to hear about the "splints." Glad that you are making the most of it though. Hope you are up and running again soon. =) I have been suffering ...
    teachrmk is offline A-Ticket holder
    Minnie- sorry to hear about the "splints." Glad that you are making the most of it though.
    Hope you are up and running again soon. =)
    I have been suffering through bad allergic reactions the last few weeks, so once I sit down and turn on the TV... I am off to sleep in no time. =(
    Not to worry, in the few hours when I can pry my swollen eyes open- I am searching for this evasive Disney cat!!

Joane is offline A-Ticket holder

Looking for Mr. Leo...

Just saw this topic. I have been looking for this movie too. I remember seeing it. It was a on TV years ago, a live action movie as stated above, a mystery. There were two children and a cat who were going to a scary old mansion at night to try to solve the mystery and when the kids were frightened it was the cat who said the quote: "Inch by inch life is a cinch, yard by yard, it's very very hard." I thought I remembered the cat's name being Mr. Leo but can not be certain of that. Whenever things get tough I think of Mr. Leo saying this and it inspires me (especially because it was a cat!). Looked on Disney movie sites but can't find anything so far. Maybe it's not available on DVD. Sure hope to find this someday and will check back here to see if someone turns it up!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Blockbuster and other places now rent movies online, maybe if it is not on DVD, it can be found there? After reading all these posts, I see there are tons of movies out there I know nothing about, and I consider myself a movie buff!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

teachrmk is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by teachrmk
    was told that the quote "yard by yard life is hard, inch by inch life's
    a cinch" is from a non-animated Disney movie. I can't find it anywhere. Can someone please help me??

THIS JUST IN!!! I have good news for everyone who played along in the "yard by yard..." quote torture. The teacher finally revealed the answer to his class-
    The teacher told the class that it was the made for TV movie "The Richest Cat in the World."
    Here is the background of the movie:
    It was on the Wonderful World of Disney during the 30th season. It was show 7 during this season and episode 656 in the long running show.
    It was first aired on March 9, 1986. The cat's name was Leo Kohlmeyer and he inherits $5 mil. from his deceased owner.
    Caretakers children take care of it and discover that it can talk.
    The children's names are Veronica and Bart. Veronica is played by Kelly Martin who went on to star in the Christy TV Show and played Lucy Knight on ER.
    Thanks to all that tried to help!! I really appreiciate all the efforts!

The Richest Cat in the World!

Wow, teachrmk, this is really great news! Thanks so much for learning this title! Now I am just waiting for it to be available on DVD. Do you think there is a chance?

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Quote Originally Posted by teachrmk
    Veronica is played by Kelly Martin who went on to star in the Christy TV Show and played Lucy Knight on ER.
    Thanks to all that tried to help!! I really appreiciate all the efforts!
    Thanks Mark! I'm glad to see this finally solved...if that character on ER is the one I'm thinking of that was one of the saddest endings on that show, sadder in some ways than the "Mark Green" character (who had some time to try to make peace with his maker) . In my opinion, that TV show has three of the most memorable character deaths ever partrayed on TV, those two sad cases I mentiond, and of course Dr Romano!

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Yup, that was Kellie Martin in the ER episode you were thinking of, when that person attacked her in the ER-I remember that when she left the show......
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

The Richest Cat in the World

Apparently The Richest Cat in the World is not available on DVD yet. I sent an e-mail to Disney to ask them to produce it--no reply so far.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234