Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Tower of Terror Help in the Ask The Experts forums; I am looking for a website or any information anyone here can give me about the Tower of Terror. I am working on a project and was wondering if there ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Tower of Terror Help

I am looking for a website or any information anyone here can give me about the Tower of Terror. I am working on a project and was wondering if there is anywhere I can go that kind of gives a run through of what happens on the ride step by step. Maybe a place that has photos of what you see in certain areas? It has been years since I have been on the ride so my memory is a little rusty. Even if anyone here can explain what you see and what happens step by step would be great.
    Thanks in advance!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

BryanFykes is offline D-Ticket Holder
    try mgmstudios.org
    Remember the most important Service guidline-

"Always preserve the Magic"

Hmmm...everytime I try typing this in it says the page cannot be found.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    i just looked for yu! go to www.towerofterror.org! it looks neat!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    towerofterror.org is a good one.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Thank you all, I will check those out.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    towerofterror.org is my favorite!

Especially the virtual ride-through.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There's a new article up in the Ask Lou section, an interview Lou did with the guy who impersonated Rod Serling for the ToT attraction. http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/art...er.php?aid=438

It mentions another website to check out, too.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenny_Mouse View Post
    i just looked for yu! go to www.towerofterror.org! it looks neat!
    Hey!!! Jason and Micah contributed to the site! This looks great!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Thank you all for your help. What I am now looking for is what happens after the ride. After the drop, where do you come out and what do you see? Do you go through the lobby again?

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    Thank you all for your help. What I am now looking for is what happens after the ride. After the drop, where do you come out and what do you see? Do you go through the lobby again?
    as far as i can remember (cause i was shaking so badly! LOL) yu walk down a hallway towards the Tower of Terror Hotel gift shop. i believe yu see the photo desk first and then the gift shop. it does kind of look like the lobby though... from what i can remember.....
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    After the drop sequence, as your elevator comes to a stop in the basement of the Hollywood Tower Hotel, you hear....

"A warm welcome back to those of you who made it and a friendly word of warning; something you won't find in any guidebook. The next time you check into a deserted hotel on the dark side of Hollywood, make sure you know just what kind of vacancy you're filling. Or you may find yourself a permanent resident of...The Twilight Zone"

The elevator doors open to the welcoming words of your elevator operator....

"Ladies and gentlemen, please gather your belongings and watch your head and step as you exit through the elevator doors. We trust your stay at The Hollywood Tower Hotel has been a pleasant one, and please do come back and see us again. Thank you."

You exit into the Basement walking down a hallway to an area with a screen displaying photographs of terrified guests plummeting to their deaths on "Service Elevators".

From there you walk through an entry to your left and find that you can actually purchase these morbid photos.

From there you continue on through the next doorway into a gift shop. (Big Disney suprise there )

As you exit the shop you can buy even more at the kiosk outside that can be found selling soft drinks and snacks. You continue down the walkway to find yourself passing the entrance to the "Tower of Terror"

You then think quietly to yourself, I wonder if that is anywhere near as scary as checking into the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

TY so much MickeyBabe, that helps tremendously!

My pleasure.

I thoroughly enjoyed reliving it.
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast