Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney World College??? in the Ask The Experts forums; I was on the internet today, and I found "Walt Disney World College Program". I was just wondering if that is a real college, where you go for four years ...
    ChaosPenguin42 is offline A-Ticket holder

Unhappy Disney World College???

I was on the internet today, and I found "Walt Disney World College Program". I was just wondering if that is a real college, where you go for four years to get a degree, or if it is just a special thing where you go after college to work at Disney World. I am very confused . If someone could straighten this out for me that would help.
    "Here in Florida, we have something special we never enjoyed at Disneyland...the blessing of size. There's enough land here to hold all the ideas and plans we can possibly imagine."
    -Walt Disney-

I LOVE Animal Kingdom!!!

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosPenguin42 View Post
    I was on the internet today, and I found "Walt Disney World College Program". I was just wondering if that is a real college, where you go for four years to get a degree, or if it is just a special thing where you go after college to work at Disney World. I am very confused . If someone could straighten this out for me that would help.
    No it's not a college.....they are college internships. You have to be enrolled in a college to participate.

If you look further into the site...they do a pretty good job of explaining the program.
    Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    There is a section of this message board that discusses the DWCP, go here, it might help: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...play.php?f=101
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Although, a Disney college would be pretty cool.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Check out this offical Disney link: http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/d...ollegeprogram/
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Heat View Post
    Although, a Disney college would be pretty cool.
    Yeh, I'll bet it would be really easy to graduate. Just take a bunch of Mickey Mouse courses.
    -- Eric