Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Looking to save in the Ask The Experts forums; We are preplanning a trip for 2008 and was wondering if anyone had any suggerstions for a credit card or onything that would help me build up disney dollars and ...
    LAroy is offline A-Ticket holder

Looking to save

We are preplanning a trip for 2008 and was wondering if anyone had any suggerstions for a credit card or onything that would help me build up disney dollars and such that I would be able to redeem at the park or for the trip expenses.

Thanks

LAroy

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to DWT, LAroy!

The credit card that lets you earn Reward Dollars that you can spend at Disney is the Disney Visa offered by Chase. Click here I believe you earn 1 reward dollar for every $100 you spend, so it's not the greatest way to save but the reward dollars can add up over time.

There is a whole forum of tips for saving up for your next trip here that you may find useful!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    if you're with bank of america, open a keep the change savings account. I've only had it a month and I've saved 30 dollars.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*