Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney World Changes... in the Ask The Experts forums; are there any new attractions since the last year's birnbaum guide at WDW? Any other that plan to be there before March (rides, attraction, fireworks display, etc... ? Can anyone ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Exclamation Disney World Changes...

are there any new attractions since the last year's birnbaum guide at WDW? Any other that plan to be there before March (rides, attraction, fireworks display, etc... ?

Can anyone share their experiences of Pop Century with me?

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    They will be adding Soarin, Expedition Everest and I also heard a new country in Epcot and rides at one of the water parks

LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Arrow New country? rides?

Quote Originally Posted by iamdaisyduck
    They will be adding Soarin, Expedition Everest and I also heard a new country in Epcot and rides at one of the water parks
    When will Soarin, Expedition Everest be opened?

Also what new country in Epcot and when will it be open?

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    soarin will be open in spring

everest in 2006

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    My family and I stayed at Pop Century in February 2004. We had a set of adjoining rooms because of the size of my family. I believe we were in the 90's section. The rooms are the same as those in the All Stars. We did not feel that the rooms were kept as clean as at the All Stars. We also did not feel that the food in the food court tasted as good as at the All Stars. I think some of these things were just because the hotel was less than two months old - these things that I just said were not so bad that I would not stay there again. The decorations are very interesting to see and the walk around the lake with the timeline facts was very interesting. I can't wait to see the 1900s through 1940s built to see how everything comes together. Anybody know what that resort is going to be called and when it is expected to be open? Anyone have any pictures of the progress of it? Overall, I think if you stay at the Pop Century Resort, your experience will be very similar to a stay at one of the All Stars. I hope you enjoy your trip.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!