Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Upgrade to Annual from Seasonal in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi everyone I wasn't exactly sure which forum fit the bill for this question, so I figured the experts would be able to help! Now, I know that when you ...
    disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!

Upgrade to Annual from Seasonal

Hi everyone

I wasn't exactly sure which forum fit the bill for this question, so I figured the experts would be able to help! Now, I know that when you get tickets to the parks for amounts of days at a time, you can upgrade to a season pass. My friend was able to do this, so this is how I know. I think she explained to me that she had one day left and she explained to the CM's she wanted to just pay the difference for a season pass. This was fine by them. My question is if I were to buy a seasonal pass (I've had many before, just haven't made the jump to an annual yet) and I want to upgrade to an annual and pay the difference, am I able to do this? If this is not clear enough I can try to explain it better, thanks!!
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Yes, you can do this. Disney will be happy to upgrade your tickets, you just can't downgrade them.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Yep, you can do this without a problem at all. I'd do it right before the blackout dates though.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    With Disney anything is possible.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    Thanks everyone, I figured I could do this.. I'd rather just get an annual being so close to The World, but money is tight right now.. although my Disney Visa has no APR for the next 12 months! Thanks again!
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.