Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Winter Summerland during Blizzard Beach refurb? in the Ask The Experts forums; Greetings all. Does anyone know if the Winter Summerland minigolf course closes during the time that Blizzard Beach is closed for annual refurbishment? If it doesn't close, do WDW busses ...
    mritty is offline Fastpass Holder

Winter Summerland during Blizzard Beach refurb?

Greetings all.

Does anyone know if the Winter Summerland minigolf course closes during the time that Blizzard Beach is closed for annual refurbishment? If it doesn't close, do WDW busses still run to Blizzard Beach's parking lot for those wishing to play minigolf?

(Yes, I know about Fantasia Gardens as an alternate choice - but I've been there, and haven't been to WinterSummerland yet. :-) )

Thanks,
    Paul Lalli

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    I don't now if it will be open/closed but it is awsome,defenetly go there if you can.
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I believe it is open, but I doubt buses would drop people off there, because, sadly, there aren't that many people who play mini-golf. At least not enough to make a bus stop there.
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!