Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Music from MNSSHP in the Ask The Experts forums; Here's an email I received that maybe you can help with: My wife and I live in Texas and we love to go to Mickey's not so Scary Halloween party ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Question Music from MNSSHP

Here's an email I received that maybe you can help with:
    My wife and I live in Texas and we love to go to Mickey's not so Scary Halloween party nights at the Magic Kingdom. At those nights they have special halloween parades. There is a song they play at the beginning of the parade that is very catchy. It is right after the headless horseman comes through. I have heard the song on Kroger commercials as well. I was wondering if you or any of your readers might know what this song is.

Thanks,

Kevin Woods

PS. I really enjoyed your book. Keep up the great work.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    This is about the 3rd or 4th Disney group I've seen this question on in the past few days. I don't recall seeing a listing of the music played for MNSSHP yet.

I do remember from last year that they didn't play anything from TNBC, which I found surprising.

I do remember hearing bits from the HM, "Which Witch is Which," and some others.

They don't put out a CD for MNSSHP or MVMCP do they?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Don't know off-hand here. And not they do not have a CD for the party either.