Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in the Ask The Experts forums; If anybody knows , I was wondering how long MNSSHP is going on? I am leaving for WDW tomorrow , so if anyone can give me a quick answer , ...
    shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

If anybody knows , I was wondering how long MNSSHP is going on? I am leaving for WDW tomorrow , so if anyone can give me a quick answer , that would be great!

Thanks!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Canadian is offline A-Ticket holder
    Here is a link to all the dates and info you will need. http://allearsnet.com/tp/mk/mnssh.htm
    I was at last Thursday's party. It was a good time and Hallowishes was an awesome show. Have a good time.

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Thanks! LOL should have known the dates before planning dinner reservations..I hope we do get time to go though!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time