Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Annual Passes in the Ask The Experts forums; Originally Posted by aeronautxearth ...and the only price I had to pay was dealing with the CM at guest relations throwing a hissy fit and rolling his eyes at the ...
    MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronautxearth View Post
    ...and the only price I had to pay was dealing with the CM at guest relations throwing a hissy fit and rolling his eyes at the fact that I had forgotten my license to replace that AP.
    He threw a hissy fit? Now that doesn't sound very Cast Member like to me... If he was enough of a jerk, I might even have filed a complaint. And that's not very like me either. I've only ever made one complaint in all the time I've been a guest.

And by the way, I just discovered that you stole my "daytripping on a weekly basis thing"! THIEF!!! (J/K)
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    As far as I know, the Pass Sleeves have remained the same, only the year has been changed. As for what they look like, I know for the Year of a Million Dreams, they made new styles. I too had the Cinderellabration pass. Also, lost of demagnetized passes are easily replaced. Although I am very careful with mine, it seems it has become demagnetized a few different times (The perk here is getting a pass of each different picture!)
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    My sleeve finally just ripped...argh! I am not a fan of the paper.
    Tina

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    The sleeve I had been given for my 2005 Seasonal Pass was fairly easy to whip open and get at, with the info in a book-style format at the front, and the back page having the little slot to hold the pass. I liked that much better than the sleeve they gave me with my 2006 Annual Pass. Now you have to literally unroll the entire book in order to get at the pass in the back of it. So frustrating if you're trying to whip it out in a hurry or with one hand, like when I'm driving up to the parking booths and I don't have a passenger in the right seat to help me out. Although, I must say that I've gotten pretty good at the one-hand-wallet-whip followed by a four-finger sleeve retrieval and then the thumb-flip-and-tumble maneuver to open the sleeve and get at the pass without taking my eyes off the road or more than one hand off the wheel (it's hard to predict those silly tourist folks when they get close to the parks... their excitement shows in their erratic driving styles). The way I figure, a few more months of training and I'll be good enough to go pro. (Ya think we'll ever see Singles or even Partners Artistic Disney Pass Retrieval as an Olympic sport?)

On the plus side, my '06 paper sleeve held up much better this year than the '05 one did last year, and I'm not sure how. I've actually used my pass more this year, so I don't understand how it's not torn in half yet like it did last year. Maybe I'm just taking better care of it without realizing it.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by pranker51502 View Post
    oh so it doesnt have any personal information?!
    I didn't see anyone comment on this part of your question... your name is printed on the back so yes it has personal information. And you do have to make sure you use the right one now that they have that whole fingerprinting system thinger. My husband and I went so often we didn't pay much attention and I tried to get in one day with his and the machine kept spitting it back out. The CM finally looked at the back and said "Honey you don't look like a William". I was like "Doh!" LOL!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12