Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Character ? in the Ask The Experts forums; Hello All Disney Fans, My husband and are are giong to WDW in May 2007 Staying at POR. And one of My Favorite character's is Malefient from the movie Sleeping ...
    domenicadahleid is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney Character ?

Hello All Disney Fans,

My husband and are are giong to WDW in May 2007 Staying at POR.
    And one of My Favorite character's is Malefient from the movie Sleeping Beauty, every time we go to WDW i look for her but i never seem to find her i realy would like to take a picture with her. Can someone tell me where to find her or give me any info, or is there a specific Disney Cast Member that i could talk to.
    Thank's
    Have a Disney Day

2003 off site
    2005 POP
    2007 POR

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Usually she can be found at MGM Disney Studios during the Stars and Motar Cars Parade.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I've only seen Maleficent in parades and at the Halloween party, where I was able to get a photo and an autograph. You can ask any CM Character handler, they should be able to direct you where to ask or know the answer themselves.

Good luck in your search!

You can check this website for various characters:
    http://home.att.net/~disneysue/chara...haracters.html
    These people seem to really look out for characters and keep tabs on where they have found them. However, even they think Maleficent is a rare one.
    Last edited by MandaBella; 11-28-2006 at 03:44 PM. Reason: added website
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I saw her once with a bunch of other villians over in Fantasyland. I think it was her, Jafar, and someone else. That was the first and only time I've ever seen her just standing around though. As others have said she's usually just in parades or the castle shows.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

joplin4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    TEXAS!!--The greatest state in the Union (IMO)
    I saw her walking in the studios beside Hercules. My dad stopped Herc and said, "Are you aware that this woman is a villain? Should you really be hangin' around with her?" My dad is so cool.
    Celebrating Walt Disney's birthday all month long with some of my favorite Walt Disney avatars. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT!!!!

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."--Walt Disney

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    You can also go to any shop at the parks and they should be able to call to find out where she will be during the day and what time. This especially works well on Main Street. We have used it several times during our visits.
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 – Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

Magic Driver is offline A-Ticket holder
    Winnie's suggestion is a good one. Any cast member in any shop can call to find out where any character should be at any given time for that day. However, they can not get information for future dates, only for the day they are calling.

Although she does not make regular meet & greets, she does make special appearances for meet & greets from time to time. One place that she occasionally appears is inside the Emporium. It is located in Town Square at MK.

The only place you can SEE her is:
    1) Disney's Dreams Come True Parade - Magic Kingdom

2) Disney's Stars & Motor Cars Parade - MGM (Not running now due to holiday parade)

3) Fantasmic - MGM (Park Closing night time show)

I hope this helps,
    Last edited by Magic Driver; 12-05-2006 at 09:44 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don

Smile, it's Contagious!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    I saw the Evil Queen from Snow White out today on Main Street, pretty rare. I guess it's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time
    Tina