Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Cruise Help in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi- We are going to Disney and then on the cruise this February. I have never been on the Disney cruise and would like some tips. We are thinking of ...
    Jill2813 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Cruise Help

Hi-
    We are going to Disney and then on the cruise this February. I have never been on the Disney cruise and would like some tips. We are thinking of going on the Discover Atlantis outing. Will this be good for our 4 year old?

dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Tips for DCL?? Where do I begin?

Is this a 3 or 4 night cruise? For the 3 night, I would almost suggest not taking an excursion in Nassau at all. There is so much the ship has to offer that you may want to stay onboard and enjoy the ship while it is empty and quiet. Castaway Cay will keep you off the ship so you never really get a chance to explore it on the 3 night.

The 4 offers a day at sea so that is not as much an issue. For then, I think someone with little ones may be better to ask for what excursion they may like. Atlantis is huge with aquariums and such, but I have never been on that excursion so I can't help much.
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I've never been on a cruise before in my life. Ask me again this time next year.
    They call me "Nana"