Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Inventor's Quotes -- Collect Them All? in the Ask The Experts forums; Hello: This is a first post, after discovering this very informative site. I've been Googling around for a while now on this question -- unsuccessfully -- but am optimistic that ...
    John Bertram is offline A-Ticket holder

Inventor's Quotes -- Collect Them All?

Hello:

This is a first post, after discovering this very informative site. I've been Googling around for a while now on this question -- unsuccessfully -- but am optimistic that this is the place to seek the answer.

In a nutshell: does anyone have, or can anyone point me to, a complete list of all the quotations at the Inventor's Circle in Epcot's Innoventions Plaza? Or better still, does anyone know of a downloadable set of digital images of same (strictly for personal use, to add to my iPhoto Library)?

Background: My wife and our three young'uns recently returned from our second trip to WDW (the first was in early '02). On this trip, I enjoyed pausing and reading many of those great quotations, but stupidly only took a picture of one (the Marie Curie quote). Now I wish I'd taken the minute or two I would have needed to grab a quick shot of each -- but you know how it is when you're on the move with kids (and trying to keep up with them).

So I'm hoping the collective Disney wisdom embodied here just might have that information on hand -- either as text, or ideally as jpg images.

Two bonus questions:
    1) would this info request be more suited to the Epcot Trivia forum?
    and
    2) have those quotations always been there (i.e. since Epcot first opened), or does the Inventor's Circle have its own birth date in WDW history?

Many thanks.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Sorry I dont have an answer for your question John, but Welcome to the site! Enjoy posting.

Walts_Girl is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I was just looking for the quotes as well, and you're right. they really aren't any websites that display that info.
    "We Have Created Characters And Animated Them In The Dimension Of Depth, Revealing Through Them To Our Perturbed World That The Things We Have In Common Far Outnumber And Outweigh Those That Divide Us."

-Walt Disney

Walts_Girl is offline D-Ticket Holder
    But I'll keep looking and when i find it ((which i am determined to!)) I will post it here!
    "We Have Created Characters And Animated Them In The Dimension Of Depth, Revealing Through Them To Our Perturbed World That The Things We Have In Common Far Outnumber And Outweigh Those That Divide Us."

-Walt Disney

Right here at DWT.com, our leader Lou (AKQJ10) has several photos of the quotes. I know I have seen them here in the photos section - I will see if I can find them for you and provide links...

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    That's one of my favorite details in Epcot. I've purposely walked around and read them all on more than one trip. DH asked me if I wanted to take pictures of them, but I always declined.

I'll need to take a look at Lou's gallery, thanks Craig.

And welcome to DWT John!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

John Bertram is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketeer View Post
    OK - I went through all of Lou's pix, and he has 5 of the quotes posted, along with a large view of the Circle...

I'll keep looking for more...

I'll keep my fingers crossed -- meantime though, thanks very much for these. A great start!

(Anyone know how many there are in total? -- this really is getting to be like collecting bubble gum cards)