Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Beyond the Parks Discuss Walt Disney World Speedway in the Vacation Planning forums; Hello, I'm Looking for anyone who might have done the Richard Petty Driving Experience down at the World. My wife got me ride along passes for Lowe's, but we could ...
    arge517 is offline A-Ticket holder

Walt Disney World Speedway

Hello,
    I'm Looking for anyone who might have done the Richard Petty Driving Experience down at the World. My wife got me ride along passes for Lowe's, but we could never coincide a trip with the actual dates that they were offering, so we figured while at Disney (in 3 wks) I'd give it a spin. (I know, bad pun)

sdwrdt is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Walt Disney World Speedway

Gave the driving experience to my hubby 5 years ago for his 40th! He truly loved it - except for the cost (and the timing - our last day and he was worried I was cutting it too close - which I didn't)!

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

A bit too redneck for my tastes, so I haven't even so much as checked it out.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

WyckedPhoenix is offline D-Ticket Holder

I would LOVE to do this!! My dad did the driving experience at California Speedway and had a blast. If you can swing the cost and are a NASCAR fan it is probably worth it.
    *Jennifer Lynn*
    NDW #38
    Fist EVER WDW trip in October 2011!
    Things about me....